Pink Slip is a temporary residence permit for Non-EU citizens, visitors and students wishing to stay in Cyprus for more than 90 days.
The Pink Slip allows people who hold a Non-European passport to extend their stay in Cyprus for more than 3 months. It, also, does no matter what was the duration of their original visa.
- With the Pink Slip someone can stay in Cyprus as a visitor. Spouse and dependants of a person eligible to acquire a Pink Slip can also get a Pink Slip.
- There is no limit on how many times a Pink Slip can be renewed.
- Holders of it can travel in and out of the country freely from the date of submission of the relevant application.
- Pink Slip holders can receive dividends from investment in a Cyprus company or abroad.
Remember that permits will be cancelled automatically if a Pink Slip holder remains outside of Cyprus continuously for more than 3 months.
- Applicants need to provide evidence of a personal steady income from abroad and sufficient funds to support their stay in Cyprus.
- Applicants need to have a residence in Cyprus either to purchase or to rent a house or apartment.
- Letter of Guarantee issued by a bank in Cyprus covering possible repatriation expenses.
- Certificate of Health Insurance for Medical Care in Cyprus.
- Cyprus is a safe destination to live and work.
- It has one of the most favorable tax regimes in the world.
- No withholding tax on dividends paid to foreign shareholders.
- Dependants (under 18) of a Pink Slip holder have the opportunity to study in some of the country’s world-renowned education facilities, schools and Universities.
- Possibility to open an EU bank account and receive funds in the EU
- Mediterranean climate and lifestyle.
- Cyprus is a gateway, between the east and the west.
Should you require further information, contact our team.